Live Abroad With Your Spouse, Children, And Parents
Among the most significant reasons people go overseas would be to give their families a higher standard of living. The Dependent Visa is a vital tool made by countries to assist families to live together.
It allows professionals, students, permanent residents, and other people to bring their household that’s in another country to their new home country.
The dependent visa permits students, professionals, permanent residents, and others to bring their household that’s in another country to their new home state.
Star Asia Pacific can help you understand this dependent visa procedure’s intricacies to reunite your family and develop a happy life overseas.
There Are Two Kinds Of Dependent Visas
- Temporary Visas for holders of the following visas for Function, intra-company transportation, Student, Fiancé
- Permanent Visas are for spouses or children under age 18-21 years old
- Spouse/partners on temporary Dependent Visas are permitted limited work rights based on their visa legitimacy in most countries, except the US.
- Dependents allowed Permanent Residence Visas to possess the right to live, work, and study for as long as they remain permanent residents.
- To be able to reunite families, countries across the globe offer dependent visas with various facilities. Typically, these visas allow you to predict your immediate family overseas through a short process that focuses broadly on your financial capability.